The Private Sector Engagement Program
Our mission must be supported by every aspect of society including the public’s contributions via their world’s national sovereignties, the private sector and capable individuals.
The people of the world, and their nations, have chosen to lead a long term global environmental recovery effort. A vital part is the Private Sector. Humanity welcomes Private Sector business and individuals as part of this effort to contribute guidance, resources and advantages which may help to achieve a long term humanitarian recovery.
The Private Sector Engagement Board (PSEB) forms partnerships with individuals, business and industry leaders who provide support to The Alliance’s support of global stewardship and environmental recovery infrastructure projects. PSEB elected board leaders and members will hold and vote (1) seat on The Alliance of Nations, Board of Governors to help balance our support priorities and pledged resources.
The Alliance also encourages individuals, business leaders and organizations to engage with the PSEB Advisory Committee to assist in :
- Forming Program Guidelines
- Creating Priority guidelines
- Defining Partnership Advantages
- Defining private sector contributions that would significantly benefit a long term mission
The PSEB, with its advisory committee, would also work together to help define sovereignty related advantages and compensation for Private Sector involvement in the form of national, multinational or global:
- Global Recognition
- Tax Advantages
- Tax and Carbon Credits
- Business Opportunities
- Trading Partner Products and Services
- Lobby Activities
- Sovereignty Opportunities Among Member Nations.
Private Sector contributions may be in the form of:
- Credit Services
- Pledged or Loaned Capital Assets
- Use of Underutilized Infrastructure
- Pledged or Loaned Real Property
- Products and Services
- Localized or Global Influence